hello my loved ones how are you doing? I am sure the baby is grown up so much would love to see new pictures give brandon my love hope he is doing well hope to hear from you soon love debbie johnson
Brandon & I have been married for 10 years. Duncan is our 4 year old, whom we love and adore, and Gunnarr is our 1 year old, just as cute and lovable! Of course this blog is mainly about Duncan and Gunnarr! Once in a while, I will try to include happenings about Brandon & myself!
11 comments:
Well, at least we know this child came from Brandon! Ha Ha Ha
what a handsome boy now big brother can teach him all his tricks ha ha good job you two hope all is good miss you and love ya lots debbie johnson
He's adorable!
Yay!! Oh my goodness he's a cutie :) Congrats you guys!
Congratulations to your cute little family!! It's always fun to see how it's growing and changing - hope you are all well and safe!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful.
i'm glad you posted pictures of your little guy. I was wanting to see him!! What a cutie!!!
Oh Christy, he is so adorable. I love his hair:)
hello dear hope you and the boys are doing well just wanted to say hello love debbie
hello dear
was so nice to see you and the boys just wanted to say hello take care
love debbie
hello my loved ones
how are you doing? I am sure the baby is grown up so much would love to see new pictures give brandon my love hope he is doing well hope to hear from you soon
love debbie johnson
Post a Comment